Copyright © 2020 Hmart. All Rights Reserved.
Chef Kay Hyun at Thursday Kitchen : Gochujang Gnocchi / 뇨끼 국물 떡볶이
H Mart meets Chef Kay Hyun at Thursday kitchen!
Check out her creative, mouth-watering Korean tapas dishes and Thursday vibes.
Dukbokki Gnocchi recipe a must eat!
“I hope people get to know more about Korean cuisines because
there is more [to it] than just Bibimbap.”
Gochujang Gnocchi / 뇨끼 국물 떡볶이
1 cup Gnocchi
1 cup Vegetable mixture (Cauliflower, Onion, chopped, and Scallion)
⅓ cup Gochujang
1 tbsp Korean Chili Pepper Flakes
1 tbsp Corn Syrup
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Garlic, minced
¾ cup Water
1 cup Mayonnaise
2½ tbsp Garlic, minced
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
Pinch of Sugar
Garnish: Parmesan Cheese, Micro Leaves, Fried Seaweed (김부각)
1. Mix Gochujang Sauce ingredients and blend Garlic Aioli ingredients.
2. Sauté gnocchi and vegetable mixture
(cauliflower, chopped onion and scallion) with hot oil.
3. Add Gochujang sauce mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Scoop 1 spoon of garlic aioli on top and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
Torch them for crispiness and smoky flavor.
5. Garnish with some micro leaves and fried seaweed.