Crazy spicy chicken nachos / 치즈불닭나쵸
KO-MEX is what's next! Korean crazy spicy chicken met Mexican nachos! This combination has a mucho kick.
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper then soak chicken in milk for 20 minutes.
2. Mix all the ingredients above to make the sauce. Put less red pepper powder if you want mild sauce.
3. Marinade chicken with the spicy sauce!
4. Put 1 tbsp of cooking oil on medium heat pan and stir-fry chopped rice cake. When rice cakes start to
turn crispy, add the marinated chicken and stir-fry it 10 more minutes.
5. Layer nacho, cheese, chicken, cheese on oven pan. Bake them on 350°F until the cheese totally melt.
6. Garnish with chopped scallion, cilantro or parsley for your taste accordingly. Spicy chicken, cheesy cheese
and savory nachos with cold beer are a perfect combination after a hard-working day!